∗ No Long-Term Contract
∗ No Activation Fee
∗ Easy to Use
∗ Lifetime Warranty
Receive a 2nd Button FREE
with any purchase
A medical alert system is a very simple yet effective alarm system designed specifically for people who may find themselves in a situation where they are in need of assistance but are unable to reach a phone to call for it. A medical alarm grants it's user the ability to call for help simply by pressing a button and can be used in and around the house, or in some cases anywhere in the country with cellular telephone signal.
There are variations, but at it's most basic level a medical alert system has two fundamental components:
1. A pendant worn around the wrist or neck with a button that can be pressedwhenever a user needshelp of any kind.
2. A base unit that receives the signal sent from the pendant and uses either a home phone line orcellular phone signal to contact thenecessary help.
With these two simple components a medical alert provides the knowledge that at anytime you can press a button and get the help that you need. The true value of any medical alarm system is the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing you can get help at the push of the button at any time.
1. Police, Fire, and Medical Monitoring - Medical Alert can be used in any situation where help is needed. Whether you need the police, an ambulance, the fire department or even if you just need to get in touch with a friend or family member to get some assistance.
2. Speak Directly to Emergency Operators - When you press the emergency button on your medical alert you will have the opportunity to speak directly to the emergency call center operators and tell them exactly what kind of help you need.
3. Back Up Battery - Medical Alert comes equipped with a back-up battery so that if the power goes out in your home you can rest assured that your medical alarm will continue to provide you with the protection you need.
4. Water Resistant Pendants - Medical Alert pendants are water resistant, meaning that you don't have to take it off while bathing. This is a particularly good feature when you consider that the bathroom is the room in the house where most accidents take place.
5. Multiple Pendants with One Base Unit - Medical Alert systems will allow for multiple pendants to be used on the same base unit. This means that if there are multiple people in one house who require a medical alarm you do not have to purchase multiple systems, but rather only make sure you have multiple pendants.